APEC News Release
Apply to Become an Official APEC 2023 Technical Digest Reviewer
Wednesday, Jun 29, 2022
APEC's Technical Program includes peer-reviewed papers that cover all areas of technical interest for the practicing power electronics professional.
Your fellow industry experts have already been asked to begin submitting their technical session proposals for APEC 2023 and we need your help.
APEC relies upon a peer review process to ensure the quality of technical content. If you believe that your areas of expertise align with any of the listed topics below, we would greatly appreciate your contribution of a few hours to review applicable digests.
Each digest contains the following:
- The challenge that will be addressed by the paper;
- The major results;
- How this is different from the closest existing literature.
If you are interested in reviewing this exciting content, please click the button below and submit an application.
Technical Content Topics
- AC-DC Converters
- DC-DC Converters
- Power Electronics for Utility Interface
- Motor Drives and Inverters
- Devices and Components
- Power Electronics Integration and Manufacturing
- Modeling and Simulation
- Wireless Power Transfer
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Transportation Power Electronics
- Power Electronics Applications
You may view the subcategories for each of these topics on the APEC 2023 Technical Session page. Available Here
Important Milestones (subject to change):
- June 21, 2022: Digest submission site opened
- August 12, 2022: Deadline for the submission of digests
- August 21, 2022: Deadline to apply and become an APEC 2023 reviewer
- October 18, 2023: Notification of digest acceptance or denial sent to authors