APEC News Release
Registration Now Open for APEC 2022 in Houston, March 20-24
Wednesday, Nov 17, 2021
APEC 2022 returns in-person for the first time since 2019 with a variety of papers, seminars, trade show and special events; attendees encouraged to register and book hotel reservations early
Houston, Texas–November 17, 2021–Registration for the 37th Annual Applied Power Electronics Conference–APEC 2022–is now open. The conference and exhibition, running March 20-24 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, continues the long-standing tradition of addressing issues of immediate and long-term interest to the practicing power electronic engineer.
The lineup includes outstanding technical content, including Technical Program Papers, Industry Sessions and Professional Education Seminars. Plus, exhibitors are eager for the opportunity to showcase their products in-person once again, with 96% of exhibit space sold! APEC 2022 promises to provide attendees with a truly significant professional experience as we join together for the long-awaited in-person event. Complete details for registering and hotel booking can be found at http://www.apec-conf.org/conference/registration.
APEC has secured discounted rates at two hotels near the George R. Brown Convention Center. Attendees are encouraged to secure their hotel reservations early, as these hotels are expected to book up well in advance of the conference. Hotel reservations can only be made following conference registration. Links to APEC’s contracted hotels will be sent via an automatic registration confirmation email. For more details, please visit the Travel Information page.
About the Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC)
The Premier Event in Applied Power Electronics™, APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer's conference. APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
Greg Evans, APEC 2020 Publicity Co-Chair