APEC News Release
Submit Your Industry Session Proposals by September 2, 2022
Tuesday, Jun 28, 2022
APEC is pleased to announce that Industry Session proposals are now being accepted for APEC 2023, which will take place March 19-23, 2023, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
APEC 2023 continues the long-standing tradition of addressing issues of immediate and long-term interest to the practicing power electronic engineer. Outstanding technical content is provided at one of the lowest registration costs of any IEEE conference.
To encourage more content contributions from Industry practitioners, APEC runs Industry Session tracks in parallel with the Technical Session tracks. Presenters are invited to make a presentation only without the need to submit a formal paper. This presentation should contain technical information relevant to the industry and academic participants, but must not contain any marketing information. These presentations will be included on the APEC proceedings download.
This very popular format has allowed APEC to present information on current topics in power electronics from sources that would not otherwise present at APEC. The target audience for these sessions is also extended to include system engineers/architects and business-oriented people such as purchasing agents, regulatory agencies, along with other people who support the power electronics industry.
Acceptable Submission Formats
Presenters can submit either an individual presentation proposal or an overall session proposal. Accepted individual proposals will be grouped by topics and sessions of 4, 6 or 7 presentations will be formed. Session proposals should include the overall session title/theme as well as information about the 4, 6 or 7 individual presentations that would make up that session. It should be noted that the session proposals must not contain more than two presentations from a single organization.
Important Milestones (Subject to Change):
- Industry session proposal submission site is open!
- September 2, 2022: Deadline for submission of industry session proposals
- October 24, 2022: Notification that a proposal was accepted or declined
- February 10, 2023: Final presentation due
Topics of Interest
- AC-DC Converters
- DC-DC Converters
- Motor Drives and Inverters
- Semiconductor Devices (including WBG)
- Passive Components (including Magnetics and Capacitors)
- System Integration
- Modeling and Simulation
- Production and Manufacturing Issues
- Thermal and Packaging Issues related to Power Electronics
- Renewable Energy Systems including Battery Storage Systems
- Power Electronics for Transportation including Vehicle Electrification
- Power Electronics for Communications Applications
- Power Electronics for Industrial Applications
- Power Electronics for Medical Applications
- Power Electronics for Computing Applications
- Power Electronics for Consumer Applications
- Lighting Systems
- Energy Harvesting
- Gate Drivers
- Business and Marketing of Power Electronics
- Regulatory Compliance of Power Electronics Equipment (EMI, Safety, Regulations)
- Patent and Intellectual Property
All proposals are due by September 2, 2022. Click here to learn more, including submission requirements and topics of interest, and to submit today!