APEC News Release
Three RAP Sessions to Check Out Tuesday, March 23 at APEC 2023
Thursday, Jan 19, 2023
Join your fellow applied power electronics professionals and dueling panelists for high-energy debates on a range of contentious industry topics. These sessions — listed below — will take place on Tuesday, March 23.
Visit our RAP Session Page to view the full abstract and location details.
*All speakers, times, and topics are subject to change.
As a reminder, early-bird registration savings ends Monday, January 23, so be sure to take advantage of our best deal today!
Batteries Versus Fuel Cells for Future Electrification Applications
- Sheldon Williamson – Ontario Tech University
- Vivek Sujan – Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL)
- Deeana Ahmed – Our Next Energy (ONE)
- Uday Deshpande – D&V Electronics
- Rick Szymczyk – Upstartz Energy
Topologies and Circuits for Power Supply on Chip (PWRSOC) Versus Discrete Implementations
- Hanh-Phuc Le – University of San Diego Jacobs School of Engineering
- Alex Prodic – University of Toronto, Edward S. Rogers Sr. Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Santosh Kulkarni – Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Dragan Maksimovic – University of Colorado Boulder
- Robert Pilawa-Podgurski – University of California, Berkley Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences
Where Does High Impact Innovation in Power Electronics Come From: Academia or Industry?
- Eric Persson – Infineon Technologies
- Christina DiMarino – Virginia Tech, Center for Power Electronics Systems
- Johann W. Kolar – ETH Zurich, Power Electronic Systems Laboratory
- Thomas Byrd – Lockheed Martin, Power Electronics and Power Systems
- Jeffrey Morroni – Kilby Labs for Texas Instruments
Wednesday Night Social Returns to APEC 2023
APEC's renowned Wednesday evening social event is making a return this year at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Spend the evening meeting your favorite characters and riding the attractions alongside your fellow power electronics professionals. Shuttle services are available between the Orange County Convention Center and the park from 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Best of all, attendance is FREE for each and every full conference attendee.
Additional social event tickets are available for purchase as part of your APEC registration until Tuesday, March 20. Check out the full details and find out about all our networking events by clicking the button below.